Does SEO Work For Landing Pages?

dezfutak

I'm not sure SEO can work for landing pages like a blog or forumss..etc.

It's better to build a blog from sccratch and increasing traffic for it then finding way to offer products on the blog? or I should focus on PPC instead of SEO, which better for a landing page?

ulterios

Of course SEO can work for landing pages. Depending on what exactly your "Landing Page" is because it can be any page of a website for the most part. Just follow the SEO best practices and techniques and that should help your page rank higher. ;)

Dean

SEO will work for all types of websites and web pages, the way you do the SEO can sometimes be different depending on the page.

Personally I would prefer to have a blog site with different pages setup as landing pages for any products or services rather than having just a separate landing page site. Of course there are times when that might not be best but that is my general way of doing things like this.

Cheers, Dean.

KeralMTG

I think the seo works for any kind of website even if it is a landing page. I think that you just have to do some different things for each different type of website.