Does anyone used cloud backup services?

Maria Marketing

I have been seeing many advertisements for cloud backup services but I have never used them. Does anyone use cloud backup services and if you do then would you recommend them?

Dean

I have never used a cloud based backup but I have considered it on a few different occasions. I always store my backups locally on my computer and on an external hard drive at the minimum. I always have copies stored in more than one place.

I am just not sure about trusting an outside source for my backups and that is one thing that has kept me from using one of those cloud services. I might give one a shot just to see though at some point.

ulterios

I have only used them a little bit. I have gotten some real good discount offers from iDrive and have thought about giving them a try to see if I like them.

As of right now I store by files all on my PC and on some local storage devices.

Storm

I keep getting offers in my email for them and looked at them a little but never really decided to try them out or not. I have a big external hard drive that I use for my backups.

Catherine1

I use onedrive as a way to backup all my documents, pictures and important files but other than that I don't currently use any other type of cloud backup service. I have seen a few ads and received a few emails for them but never really did anything other than check them out to see what they do.