Does anyone know of any good photo optimizing websites?

Maria Marketing

I have been working on some images that I want to use on my upcoming blog and found that many of them are very high in size. I did some research and people are saying that the images can be optimized to be smaller in size without losing quality. I have tried some of them that I found in google but they all make the images look really poor in quality.

Dos anyone know of any good sites that can reduce the size of the images without making them look like rubbish?

Whilst I do understand that there will probably be some quality loss but from the ones that I have tried there is a drastic lowering in quality to the point that they are unacceptable.

If anyone knows any I would be very appreciative for sharing the name or link. :)

Dean

I don't know of any websites off-hand but you can always use a CDN to serve your images. I have not done this myself but have heard that it can make a nice difference in the load times for your pages if that's the main purpose that you are looking to lower the size of the images.

If you are going to be using WordPress then there are many different plugins available to optimize images as another route to check out.

Cheers, Dean.

ulterios

I have tried a few of these but never really got any improvements in size or quality over just using PhotoShop to optimize them.

The ones that I tried are:

• optimizilla.com
  • kraken.io
  • compressor.io

If you don't have something like PhotoShop to optimize your images then you can try these. The results varied as to which was best based on the file/image type. Some were better with one than they were with another.

Maria Marketing

I have tried a few of these but never really got any improvements in size or quality over just using PhotoShop to optimize them.

The ones that I tried are:

• optimizilla.com
  • kraken.io
  • compressor.io

If you don't have something like PhotoShop to optimize your images then you can try these. The results varied as to which was best based on the file/image type. Some were better with one than they were with another.
I will give those a try when I need to optimize some images again. Thank you. :)

bijutoha

I did some research and people are saying that the images can be optimized to be smaller in size without losing quality.

You should think under 500kb in size of an image.

Dos anyone know of any good sites that can reduce the size of the images without making them look like rubbish? [/QUOTE said:
Check some Windows-based lossless compression tools here... http://www.creativebloq.com/design/image-compression-tools-1132865
And Here you'll find some tools those are Online-bassed http://enviragallery.com/9-best-free-image-optimization-tools-for-image-compression/