Do you use Youtube for marketing?

Dean

I had not thought about that but that does sound like something that I might be able to do. Just do them in my own voice with the text captions. I would have to figure out how to do that though.
I know that some of the software that you can use to make the videos have that capability but I really don't know which software is best. I don't really know much about making videos.

Marcos

I have not tried to use Youtube for my marketing promotions just yet but this is something that I have been taking a look at doing at some point in the future. It seems like more people are using this method than in years past so that must be for a good reason.

I have to figure out how to do things though.

John11

There is a very large collection of social media channels and the most famous ones are Youtube, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram etc. Youtube also has a very large amount of audience and it is one of the most widely used social channels. Youtube is a opportunity to asses that how viewers assess your product . You can use Youtube to advertise about your product and you can use customers feedback to improve your product.

Dean

I have not tried to use Youtube for my marketing promotions just yet but this is something that I have been taking a look at doing at some point in the future. It seems like more people are using this method than in years past so that must be for a good reason.

I have to figure out how to do things though.
I have to figure out things on Youtube also Marcos. I haven't done any video marketing or even video creating myself so it's all alien to me.

Storm

I have thought about making some videos to help out with my marketing but I don't know how to make them and I think they would probably be bad so I haven't tried.

If you find an easy way to make them just let me know. :Dancing2:

Marcos

I have to figure out things on Youtube also Marcos. I haven't done any video marketing or even video creating myself so it's all alien to me.
I don't think it will be too hard to create them because I see so many people doing them and even children so I think we just need to look into this and it will not be too hard.

Dean

I don't think it will be too hard to create them because I see so many people doing them and even children so I think we just need to look into this and it will not be too hard.
Well anyone can produce a video but not everyone can produce a good high quality video.When I do things I like things to look nice and professional.

I just know nothing about these things and making something that would be of high quality.

Marcos

Well anyone can produce a video but not everyone can produce a good high quality video.When I do things I like things to look nice and professional.

I just know nothing about these things and making something that would be of high quality.
Yes this is very true. I am the same way myself for most things.