Do you use Youtube for marketing?

Dean

I have never really utilized Youtube for marketing purposes myself but I know many internet marketers that do use it as part of their internet marketing methods.

I am curious how many of our members use Youtube as part of their internet marketing.

Do you use Youtube for marketing?

ulterios

I haven't gotten into marketing on YouTube yet. I have looked into it a little bit but I really haven't had the time to do some good research on it.

At some point I intend to give YouTube marketing a try and see what happens but I really don't know when that is going to happen. ;)

JennyJ

I don't currently use it but it is a part of my internet marketing strategy that I am getting geared up for. I know a couple of people that use Youtube for helping to get traffic for their websites and for using Google Adsense to make money. I will more than likely be using Youtube for my marketing myself.

Dean

I don't currently use it but it is a part of my internet marketing strategy that I am getting geared up for. I know a couple of people that use Youtube for helping to get traffic for their websites and for using Google Adsense to make money. I will more than likely be using Youtube for my marketing myself.
That's a good idea, Youtube can really help get some good traffic to your websites as I have been told by other marketing friends. That's one reason why I am wanting to get into it. :D

JennyJ

That's a good idea, Youtube can really help get some good traffic to your websites as I have been told by other marketing friends. That's one reason why I am wanting to get into it. :D
I just need to learn more about how to create and utilize Youtube because I keep reading more about how Youtube marketing is big business. I will probably not do anything with it too soon because I want to learn more first but I will in time.

John11

Pinterest, YouTube, Facebook, twitter, Instagram are the most widely used social media channels. YouTube is used by all the business companies to drive traffic to their websites. In addition to traffic, they are also using it to gain income through advertisements. But it is not a good ideas to increase the revenue through advertisements because these ads are also stealing your website traffic and redirecting the traffic to other social channels. We can use this channel to increase the conversion rate and brand awareness in the market.

Maria Marketing

right now I don't use Youtube for my marketing but I have been reading many posts that say that Youtube can really be good for marketing so I have been reading about it quite often. If I can learn enough about it then I will be trying it.

Traveler

I do not use youtube for marketing right now but I will be maybe using it in a couple of weeks. My friend is making me some videos for my marketing to put on youtube and when he is done I am going to be trying it out.

Dean

But it is not a good ideas to increase the revenue through advertisements because these ads are also stealing your website traffic and redirecting the traffic to other social channels.
Then it would be best to use Youtube just to get people to our websites and then try to get them to make any purchases or subscriptions there?

Kania

I have a friend that is going to help me make some youtube videos for my marketing when I am ready so I will be using youtube for marketing. I am trying to find out what the best way to do that is though since I have not been marketing too long.

Dean

I have a friend that is going to help me make some youtube videos for my marketing when I am ready so I will be using youtube for marketing. I am trying to find out what the best way to do that is though since I have not been marketing too long.
I'm trying to learn about using Youtube for marketing myself since I haven't utilized it for that use before. I haven't really had the time to really check it out but I am going to at some point.

Kania

I'm trying to learn about using Youtube for marketing myself since I haven't utilized it for that use before. I haven't really had the time to really check it out but I am going to at some point.
You should do it. If you are using Youtube videos for your marketing then that can maybe help you make more money. People can watch the videos when they are traveling or somewhere away from their homes.

Dean

You should do it. If you are using Youtube videos for your marketing then that can maybe help you make more money. People can watch the videos when they are traveling or somewhere away from their homes.
One of the main reasons that I haven't used Youtube for marketing yet is that I really don't know how to make the videos and especially make them look like they are quality videos. I have done a little research off and on from time to time but just haven't had enough time to really get into researching all I need to research.

I will soon I think but I just don't want to rush into making them and produce low quality stuff.

Catherine1

Right now I don't use Youtube for marketing but I do plan to in the future. I need to find someone to do them for me or be the narrator because I was born and raised in the Southern US so I have a strong accent that I think might make it hard for some people to understand what I am saying sometime.

Now I live in France so there is nobody here that can help with that. :p

Dean

Right now I don't use Youtube for marketing but I do plan to in the future. I need to find someone to do them for me or be the narrator because I was born and raised in the Southern US so I have a strong accent that I think might make it hard for some people to understand what I am saying sometime.

Now I live in France so there is nobody here that can help with that. :p
Catherine, I think that you will be fine with your accent. Have you watched many Youtube videos? There are people from all over the world with all kinds of different accents so I am sure you will do just fine. :D

Catherine1

Catherine, I think that you will be fine with your accent. Have you watched many Youtube videos? There are people from all over the world with all kinds of different accents so I am sure you will do just fine. :D
Well I might try making one sometime and just see how it turns out. It might not be as bad as I think it is.

Dean

Well I might try making one sometime and just see how it turns out. It might not be as bad as I think it is.
Something slipped my mind earlier about this. If you think that your accent is too strong then you can either just add text captions to the video or use them instead of using your voice.

I honestly think it won't matter though but I thought that I would mention that.

Catherine1

Something slipped my mind earlier about this. If you think that your accent is too strong then you can either just add text captions to the video or use them instead of using your voice.

I honestly think it won't matter though but I thought that I would mention that.
I had not thought about that but that does sound like something that I might be able to do. Just do them in my own voice with the text captions. I would have to figure out how to do that though.