Do you use PLR items as freebies?

Dean

I have bought some PLR ebooks and even downloaded some free ones but I have not used them to give away fro free but I have been thinking about doing that. Usually I buy them just to read for myself and found some good tips.
Yeah sometimes you can find some good information that can help. The problem that I usually run into is that the information is out-of-date and not current. Sometimes though there is some good stuff that is relevant.

I guess that for things that are cheap or free you can't expect perfection.

Traveler

I have been noticing that a lot of people are using plr things like ebooks and things like that for their free give aways for their signups lately. I think they are getting them for free and just giving them away themself.

Dean

I have been noticing that a lot of people are using plr things like ebooks and things like that for their free give aways for their signups lately. I think they are getting them for free and just giving them away themself.
I bet you're right about that. It helps to provide something for free to people without it costing the giver anything so I am sure many people do that.

Traveler

I bet you're right about that. It helps to provide something for free to people without it costing the giver anything so I am sure many people do that.
It's ok to do that isn't it? If the rights allow it then it doesn't matter right?

Dean

It's ok to do that isn't it? If the rights allow it then it doesn't matter right?
Sure it's ok to do that as long as the rights give that permission. It seems like something that many people do these days.