Do you love your job?

Hostlumina

I love my job providing hosting services. The pleasure to providing something you believe in and to your & higher standards it's amazing.

I have always been involve with customer services directly and indirectly for major corporations in the past in multiple levels including high upper management. There is something about been able to work with a team, plan, and execute to provide great experience and results to the customers that gives me a high.

Not everyone loves there job unfortunately and I always tell myself if I do ever find myself in that boat.... I will do everything in my power to do something I enjoy. I cannot imagine the efforts that would be required to go to a job every day hating it.

Enjoy life, family, and friends! :Vteen:

I absolutely love my job and couldn't imagine myself doing anything else. I've worked in many positions including both technical and non-technical.

aaron kev

I am an Internet marketer. Usually I have to work like 10+ hours per day , it's pretty tiring but I love it as well as freedom of this work.

MidnightAngel

I like my job, but sometimes not the people that I work with. I work as a office/warehouse assistant. Just hit my two year anniversary, but no raise yet, which irritates me. But anyhow, I've done customer service and clerical for over 25 years.

In my heart my dream job is to be a published novelist. I write poetry, blogs, freelance for the newspaper, and short stories, one day I'd love to be able to do it full-time from home. But until then, I have to deal with the 'real' world job or jobs that I have.

animeshe14

I absolutely love my freelancing job. It gives me freedom and a sense of accomplishment that I don't get from my regular job. Unlike a regular job were you have to work 8 -9 hours a day confined in a space with your boss breathing down your neck. Freelancing gives me more versatility and allows me to more are to breath and grow. I am planning on making freelancing full time business. I finally wish to live by my passion instead of working for the sake of having work.

JimboJoe

I used to work as a HTML programmer in certain company for 5 years and now I'm quit. I can't say that I didn't like my job, but the constant pressure and somewhat tense relations with the administration have made me quit and start my own buisness. Also it's extremely stressful and the pressure is even bigger, at least now I can work for myself

Argus

I own my own business and also do some other things as well. I have owned my business for a long time and it does some time get very boring doing the same thing. This is why I am trying to learn new things. I have learned many things here to help do other things

Maria Marketing

Right now I am an office worker for a large company. I would really like it if I did not have to work such long hours all the time. Working over 12 hours is quite common. That is why I am trying to get more income from my marketing. That way I can either find a new job with less hours of work or just work from home.

Storm

I would like my job a lot better if the pay was better. The place that I work for is under paying everyone but they are doing it because they know people need jobs. If they paid better then I would actually like it a lot because the other employees are really cool to work with and everyone helps each other out.

ulterios

The place that I work for is under paying everyone but they are doing it because they know people need jobs.
That seems to be a common practice these days since there are a lot of unemployed people out there looking for jobs. It's an employer's market so many employers are taking advantage of the situation and paying less and increasing their profits.

Some are doing it because they have to because of lower sales numbers and others are just taking advantage of the market for available jobs. ;)

Storm

That seems to be a common practice these days since there are a lot of unemployed people out there looking for jobs. It's an employer's market so many employers are taking advantage of the situation and paying less and increasing their profits.

Some are doing it because they have to because of lower sales numbers and others are just taking advantage of the market for available jobs. ;)
Yeah well a lot of people are leaving without staying long since they are finding better paying jobs so they are going to keep going through good employees till they run out of them. I thought they would learn but it seems like that is not going to happen.

ulterios

Yeah well a lot of people are leaving without staying long since they are finding better paying jobs so they are going to keep going through good employees till they run out of them. I thought they would learn but it seems like that is not going to happen.
Well sometimes employers do that because the cost of paying people better is greater than the cost of just training new employees. It's a messed up way of looking at things but in business money is the most important factor most of the time. ;)

Storm

Well sometimes employers do that because the cost of paying people better is greater than the cost of just training new employees. It's a messed up way of looking at things but in business money is the most important factor most of the time. ;)
I understand that money is the most important factor for a business but if you don't take care of your employees then they won't take care of you and work as hard.

ulterios

I understand that money is the most important factor for a business but if you don't take care of your employees then they won't take care of you and work as hard.
I agree, and when I have owned businesses in the past I always treated my employees real well. I feel that if you are good to your employees then that can earn trust and respect from them which can make that business be more successful.

Storm

I agree, and when I have owned businesses in the past I always treated my employees real well. I feel that if you are good to your employees then that can earn trust and respect from them which can make that business be more successful.
Well in this modern time businesses do not believe in treating their employees well. Treat them just good enough to get the to work for you is the new way.