Do you like ebay?

Storm

Ebay has buyer protection that can help you if you have a problem. Did you use that?
I used their buyer protection one time and they took care of it and helped get the matter resolved. I just don't like to have to deal with some kind of third party to resolve a buying issue.

Dean

I used their buyer protection one time and they took care of it and helped get the matter resolved. I just don't like to have to deal with some kind of third party to resolve a buying issue.
I'm the same way and don't like it but if it's going to help resolve an issue then I would rather use their buyer protection services to help insure that I get what I pay for.

Kania

I used to like ebay very much because I won some auctions for some things at really cheap prices. Then I got ripped off and the seller sent me a damaged android tablet and would not refund my money.

After that experience I have not wanted to buy from there again.

JennyJ

I used to buy from ebay often but the shipping costs for international purchases has rose quite a lot. I used to buy many things from the US and ship them here to Canada but the costs keep going up so it's not worth it most of the time.

VPSnet

Enjoying ebay since ~2005, there are many things that i cant find/buy in my country, that i can easily find on Ebay

ulterios

The Affiliate program of eBay website is very good.
I have heard that the eBay affiliate program can be good for income and I have wanted to try it out but just haven't gotten to it.

That's something on my list of things to try out in 2017. ;)

Marcos

When I was living in the uk I was buying many things from ebay because it was more easy for me because of time limits. Now that I have moved to Spain and doing different things I have not been using it.

I have to check and see if I need a new account with them because my account now was opened in a different country and I do not know if it works in all countries for the same id.

KeralMTG

I used to like ebay very much because I won some auctions for some things at really cheap prices. Then I got ripped off and the seller sent me a damaged android tablet and would not refund my money.

After that experience I have not wanted to buy from there again.
You can open a buyer claim against the seller and ebay will help you to get a new one or your money back.

KeralMTG

I tried that and ebay took the side of the seller and not me.
MMaybe was your account new or you filed too many claims. I know they do that some times.

I prefer Amazon over eBay as I am not sure about the items being sold on eBay. I have heard many people got duped for buying stuff from eBay. I order most of the stuff online from Amazon, as I have only received items that I have ordered.
I have been seeing lots of news stories and posts about Amazon having a lot of counterfeit merchandise and there have been a lot of law suits against Amazon so be careful what you get is real.

Smith-K

MMaybe was your account new or you filed too many claims. I know they do that some times.

I have been seeing lots of news stories and posts about Amazon having a lot of counterfeit merchandise and there have been a lot of law suits against Amazon so be careful what you get is real.

Well if that is the case then one should be careful while selecting the merchandise partner and they need to use the product themselves so that they can gauge the quality.

KeralMTG

Well if that is the case then one should be careful while selecting the merchandise partner and they need to use the product themselves so that they can gauge the quality.
Yes but how would you know if they use the product themself?

KeralMTG

Maybe it is but I do not know. Now I am afraid to buy anything there because if it is damaged again I will lose more money.
Not all of the sellers are going to be like that so you might not have problems next time.