Do you have a business idea but no capital?

I think there is no idea like that. According to my experience and knowledge, one person who run his/her business well is running business with a little capital, but not No Capital. When need money to develop, we MUST spend money.

Dean

I always have business ideas and sometimes, depending on what they are, I am not able to invest the amount of money that is needed to get them started. How I usually overcome this is by putting in lots of extra hours marketing or through selling domains to help generate the needed capital to get the project rolling.

It usually comes down to how much I believe in my idea as to if I want to make a big push to come up with extra money to invest in my idea. Sometimes I will sell off some of my assets (aside from domains) in order to get the needed money to get my idea going. Sometimes I just put them on the back burner, so-to-speak, and get them going as money becomes available.

It all depends on how important the timing for my idea is and how eager I am to get it going.

Cheers, Dean.

Ben

I have lots of business ideas and i'm always short on funding for them. Usually I just have to re-prioritize my finances to try to get at least one of them going. Saving money was never my strong point so investing when I have it is always a good choice for me.

jay_cua

Have you ever had a business idea you felt would be profitable but didn't have the capital to start the business?

Any suggestions?

Well being a good cook and party planner I always wanted to put up a restaurant or even just a small dinner as well as a party needs shop. But it has not materialized yet. I would not say I do not have the capital. I think my problem is prioritization as I always tend to spend my savings on something else. Usually on impulse buying. Then its back to square one.

If I may ask, what business idea did you have in mind?

BelindaMT

Have you ever had a business idea you felt would be profitable but didn't have the capital to start the business?

Any suggestions?
Hi Adrianhenry,
Here in my country, I can do business without capital by joining direct selling company like Avon, Tupperware, and a lot more. All you need is to register for a membership and after they approved your application, you can get products that you can sell, but you must pay them after 1 month or before the due date. I just make it sure that I can sell the product so I can pay the debt. They also provide a brochure to let your customer see the promo or product that they want to purchase and you can get it right away in the company and pay them before or on the due date. In a direct selling company, you don't need a capital. I don't know if there is also a company like that in your country.

argel241

I always wanted to put up a coffee shop or restaurant business in my country and yes the problem is the capital.I don't have enough fund to start a business yet.That is why I work abroad to save money to start my business and hopefully, soon I will be able to get enough money