Do you create blog on your website?

NickMann

I have not created a blog (sub folder) on my website but you guys here installed blogs on your websites?

Does blog help improving SEO for website?

Nytshade

I have not created a blog (sub folder) on my website but you guys here installed blogs on your websites?

I always start with the blog then run the rest of the business focused around the blog. Till one time when I did the opposite and someone asked me: "Does your website have a blog, how do I know you're an authority?"

I also get similar messages from a couple of people I meet on social networks, they ask me if I have a blog. So a blog does put you in a position whereby people will believe that you know what you're talking about, it gives you an authority status.

Blog posts also tend to go viral and this has a lot of benefit if you have your blog's social shares in place as well as a good funnel to capture leads and turn them into customers.

Does blog help improving SEO for website?

Definitely yes, Google doesn't rank websites, it ranks pages that's one of the reasons blog posts rank well in search results. You can browse around the forum for some SEO tips, but the simple answer to your 2nd question is yes.

Yes, blog is so important for online business because it's a best for promote your business. Website is less content and traffic, and you may need to spend more budget for advertising such as CPC, banner ads, and else.

If you blog, you'll gain the advantage of content marketing and customer engagement. There were many more benefits of using blog for website....

Yes, blog would improve your website SEO if you done right way with blog...

Mark007

I would say blog helps to improve your website seo as it will provide a regular update to your website. A regular update will help to increase the crawling frequency of your website.

Hrishi Vardhan

Yes, we have a blog in our website and it is beneficial in generating traffic because some posts are higher in ranks for some keywords than the main domain but you should use informative and useful content with catchy title and description that everyone find some meaningful information to read.