Do t-shirt affiliate programs sell well?

JennyJ

I have a fashion niche blog and I was looking for some different affiliate programs that would work well for my niche and I found some t-shirt affiliate programs.

Do t-shirt affiliate programs sell well?

Catherine1

I've wondered about this myself after seeing some affiliate programs for these and checking their websites. Since you are in the fashion niche I think these might do pretty good.

Let us know how the programs work out if you give them a shot.

Storm

I have seen t-shirt affiliate topics around on several different sites and from what I have read they can make you some good money if you have the right people on an email list or a website in the right niche.

You might want to try it since your blog is in a niche that it might be good for.

JennyJ

I've wondered about this myself after seeing some affiliate programs for these and checking their websites. Since you are in the fashion niche I think these might do pretty good.

Let us know how the programs work out if you give them a shot.
If I try them out i'll let you know how they do. :D

JennyJ

I have seen t-shirt affiliate topics around on several different sites and from what I have read they can make you some good money if you have the right people on an email list or a website in the right niche.

You might want to try it since your blog is in a niche that it might be good for.
I had seen a few posts about the t-shirt programs myself and that is part of why I am interested in them. I have read that those programs can earn some good commission money and since they are something that I think will go well with the material on my blog I thought I might look at using them.

Dean

I have never used a t-shirt affiliate program myself mainly because I am not in any niches that they would work well for but since you are in a good niche for these they might do rather well for you.

Traveler

Since your blog is in the fashion niche I think that tshirt affiliate offer will do very well since it is a clothing item. I have never used any of those programs myself because I never had a site or email list for that use but I think it will be good for your uses.

JennyJ

Since your blog is in the fashion niche I think that tshirt affiliate offer will do very well since it is a clothing item. I have never used any of those programs myself because I never had a site or email list for that use but I think it will be good for your uses.
I have just been trying to look at other affiliate options other than the usual ones that are most often used in the fashion niche. I was looking for things that were in the same or a similar type of niche but that were not always the ones that everyone else was using.

Usually it's things like jewelry, makeup and things like that.

JennyJ

I remember a lot of affiliates used to design their own t-shirts via Teespring, but recently Amazon has also entered the fray. Amazon being a major eCommerce platform, the profits of affiliates has skyrocketed and I see it as a viable model.
It's better to use Amazon instead of the t-shirt affiliates?

Smith-K

Merch is quickly turning into a profitable program for affiliates. If one search on YouTube there are lot of videos of asserting collective commissions of more than $50, 000/month and other testimonial videos.

I too agree with the same, Amazon with it's huge list of audience and the fact that you do not need to promote your stuff as all the marketing is done for you by Amazon.

JennyJ

Merch is quickly turning into a profitable program for affiliates. If one search on YouTube there are lot of videos of asserting collective commissions of more than $50, 000/month and other testimonial videos.
Is that commissions for t-shirt affiliate programs?