Do professional landing page designs convert better?

JennyJ

I was reading a blog post and it said that sometimes it's better to have a professionally designed landing page to get better conversions.

Is this true or do you think that it professional landing pages are not worth the cost?

Catherine1

If the ones that you are using do not look real nice then having some professional design them for you might help. I think that it makes a bigger difference with some people and in certain niches.

I have though about looking into this myself so if you decide to do it then let me know how it works out for you please.

ulterios

It's all going to depend on how good the one/s you are using now are. If you are using something that is already good and suitable for it's purpose then getting something that was made by a professional is not going to make much or any difference.

In my experience it doesn't really matter as long as you have a quality landing page that looks nice.

Dean

I don't think that just because a landing page is of a professional design but you can always try one and do some kind of split testing to see if it does.

JennyJ

If the ones that you are using do not look real nice then having some professional design them for you might help. I think that it makes a bigger difference with some people and in certain niches.

I have though about looking into this myself so if you decide to do it then let me know how it works out for you please.
Sure I will let you know if I do these. I am still thinking about it.

JennyJ

I don't think that just because a landing page is of a professional design but you can always try one and do some kind of split testing to see if it does.
You mean setting up one landing page that I do and another that is a professionally created page?

Traveler

I don't think it matters if a landing page is a professional design or not. I think what matters is that it looks nice and proper for it's use and is attractive to people.