Did anyone try to make an Android game or a Program??

I am thinking about trying to make an android game...I have some questions but I dont know what program to use and actually where to start...

There are some programs that do all the programing for you..And I downloaded one of them and still it is really complicated and I think it would take a lot of time to learn everything and then try to make a game...I just dont know if it worth it..I mean can I even make any money from it even if it came out to be a great game...?

Yes I considered making a game free for android and building one for IOS too...
I guess the only way to make money is with ads...
I dont know how stuff works with Google play store?? do you sell your apps or you get some money from downloads??
Probably nobody knows about this stuff.... :)

Ok...I have to ask this first...Do you have a tech team working for you??

In the meantime i read on google app store...I can upload my app and get some money from download, but it nowhere says how much,and first I have to pay 25$ for developer account to be opened... :)

Good for you...Then I guess that you are someone that can actualy help me even with some answers...
I want to thank you for this help..I have to go now...We will continue this other time...

I downloaded a program called Construct 2...Do you know that program and is it any good for someone that is not a pro when it comes to developing a game..??

Yes I still have it installed on my computer but even id they say it is easy to work with it is not for sure..
There are a lot of good options to make your design of the game easy and motion too..But you have to go thru all tutorial and even then it will not be enough...

Allenafaith

Yes I still have it installed on my computer but even id they say it is easy to work with it is not for sure..
There are a lot of good options to make your design of the game easy and motion too..But you have to go thru all tutorial and even then it will not be enough...
It's worth it in the end though when you have an awesome app! I'm sure if you keep working with it, you'll get the hang of it and it will be simple for you.