Could you share experiences working with ClickBank?

robertdn

Hello Folks,

I'm studying on how to earn money with CB. Just want to know somethings relate to it.
What are your experiences when it comes to ClickBank? Are you willing to share?

Maric66

Hello there,

My experience is not so good with CB but I have recently started working with ClickBank and I have even written a few product reviews on my blog.

However, up until now, I have not made any sales yet some of my review articles still rank top on Google.

It can be the problem on getting traffic to my blog so that I couldn't get sales as expected.

elcidofaguy

Its down to two thing:

1) Your traffic method:
With traffic its generally down to things like ranking on search results (organic), social, video as well as ads. When starting out I prefer to use ads such as adwords for direct traffic and FB for list building... and in parallel implement SEO for the long haul.

2) Your unique proposition.
This is what sets you apart from your competition.. I recommend that you build a list before sending traffic to an affiliate site.. However there are times when that does not work... Either way once you present your offer (via email, landing page, blog etc) my technique is to offer free valuable bonuses on top of the affiliate product which you are promoting.... If you can also try locate the discount URLs if there are any with regards to the product which you are promoting - that way you really do provide an awesome incentive i.e. discount plus cool bonuses..

Last edited:

vishwa

Clickbank has no luck for me. I hate their customer distribution policy. That means you have to generate 5 sales from different payment methods like one from PayPal, one from debit cards etc. if you are not be able to do that you are not be eligible for Payment, And after a months they will start deduct amounts from your account as dormant charges. this is ridiculous. isn't it?

ppc

It boils down to your targeting and angles.

Are you targeting to the right audience?
Are you meeting their needs?
Have you addressed their concerns?

If you do, the world is your oyster. :)