Best Strategies for Content Marketing?

Steve32

Hi folks,

I have a client who needs to promote a business online through content marketing. My search in forums does not give me the information I need.

My intention is to create a road map for my clients' content marketing. Right now, I have reaching out to bloggers and sites catering to my clients niche, social media, and press releases as options to look into.

Besides these, could you guys suggest sources and ideas we could look into?

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

MacS09

The options you suggest are good.

A well trodden path is to hire online article writers on this forum or on sites such as iwriter. With the articles you obtain, your client could start an article marketing campaign. With outsourcers on Fiverr and other such sites, the articles could get syndication through out hundreds of sites.

Also, try to search article directories, very more out there, just google it and you need to prepare content for submitting.

Good luck!

SenseiSteve

Hi folks,

I have a client who needs to promote a business online through content marketing. My search in forums does not give me the information I need.

My intention is to create a road map for my clients' content marketing. Right now, I have reaching out to bloggers and sites catering to my clients niche, social media, and press releases as options to look into.

Besides these, could you guys suggest sources and ideas we could look into?

Thanks.
Have you checked out Copyblogger yet? Lots of good stuff there.