Best Internet Marketing and Advertising Forums?

ricrodrigo

I have been in online business for 5 years and I'm always looking for best internet marketing and advertising forums to advertise or promoting my web services. It looks like my hobby or it's also a job to help me increase sales for my website. I searched via Google and found out more good online advertising forums but honestly I am not sure about which is the best forum for advertising, I think that Internet Marketing Star is a great place to find information and discuss with other internet marketers, webmasters, web hosting providers, web designer sand so on..And besides I can offer my products online :eek:.

What about you? is this good advertising forum for promoting your business ?

pcullum

Hello @ricrodrigo, you are right when making right decision to join our forum. Let me introduce you to Internet Marketing Star - A best advertising and internet marketing forum on the internet :)

In this world of eCommerce, can one cite the best advertising forums available around?
A number of options can be availed but the one that has stood up tall and provided a paradise for a number of clients has been InternetMarketingStar based forums. No matter which part one has to work upon, the forums provides a whole lot of valuable information based on a wide range of parameters. Advertising forums and internet marketing always go hand in hand.

It's an age of online business and many are fulfilling their dream by grasping a lot of money through it. One needs to have a number of tools for taking their business to the top and nothing better than advertising forums available on InterMarketingStar.com can serve the purpose. Apart from offering free advertising, online marketing forum, website marketplace and online advertising they offer a number of services in SEO, Web Hosting, website design, Social Media and many more the never ending success has made InternetMarketingStar a sure shot paradise for the people.

It provides a number of sections which cover:
- Online advertising forums
- Internet Marketing Special Offers
- Website Marketplace
- Web Hosting Offers
- Traffic Marketplace

A number of discussion forums are available on the website which makes it a hot candy in the market. It includes everything needed to pull up an online business to the top, all one needs to do is to go through the forums:

Search Engine Optimization
One of the most important forums like SEO wherein one can get to know as to how the website can be turned to number one position on certain eminent search engines can be traced.

Social Media
Website traffic and lead generation on Facebook or Youtube can be learned through Social Media forum. Mark Zuckerberg has created a virtual world on Facebook where the presence of registered users can be made use of through advertising on it. This section on forum is where you can meet other members and discussing on how to do marketing on social media effectively.

E Commerce & Payment System
As the world is moving online, our forum provides an opportunity to learn the pros and cons of selling or buying online. The sole purpose of making a website friendly and making physical and digital transaction possible is discussed here.

Website Review
Physical and loyal customers can be tuned in to review the performance of the website which helps one to update and modify it regularly. Besides, comments from other members will help your website improved and increase quality under customers' view.

Graphic Design
It's one of the most innovating forums present on InternetMarketingStar as techniques for creating a logo or preparing an image or editing a video can be discussed about.

Web Programming
Hard work by using languages like ASP or PHP and soft work by using Wordpress or Joomla can be learned in this forum. It provides the base for building a website.

Web Hosting
A good place that experts in web hosting field there to help you how to use cPanel, FTP, migration, VPS, the cloud or Servers that useful for your websites. Learn from them is best way to manage and improve your web hosting better.

General Discussion
This part includes very basic and general discussion for providing free advertising, internet marketing, best ad forums can be viewed and talks about. Especially when one of the most influential ‘n' intellectual minds are taking part in the forums, no bar can be left behind to be raised.

I think that after pointed out factors as above then you knew why you should join this forum and it really bring you more benefits.
Hope it helps!

Last edited by a moderator:

batpool525

I love free advertising forums and they are great sources for promoting my blogs and services. I found this forum from Bing search engine and it really is a great forum in first impressions.

I don't know more about SEO, affiliates and web design hence the IMS can help me improve my skills and more on...there are more things to explore here....

MidnightAngel

I 've never used any forums for online advertising for a business, even when I tried to have an online business. I like the idea that this forum and it's sister forum seem to have a lot of information, and if I wanted to advertise, I would start here and work my way around. I"m glad I found a forum like this, even though I don't do as much as a lot of you do as far as business online, but I do enjoy the learning of new information on a daily basis. :Artist:

SilentThief

I think this forum is an excellent way to get new members to your site, while also improving it. The one thing I will say is that this forum site is a lot more than just self promotion. It is about starting a conversation with other developers like yourself, and figuring out how to improve your site, while helping others improve theirs as well.

surferz

The one thing I will say is that this forum site is a lot more than just self promotion
I agree with you, beside advertising services I like discussion forums on this forum, it helps me increase knowledge about marketing online and social network marketing ways.

pinnacle

yes, joining online forums to advertise products and services really help a lot. but to tell w/c free advertising is the best, I can't really tell. but we should be thankful that free advertising forums exist! :Dancing2: