Best advertising methods?

rahaninja

I think using advertising forums are the most effective advertising method because it is FREE, and it can help boost your traffic allot with the services they provide.

what are your thoughts? do you have any other methods?

martinIM

According to me, email marketing is the best method for advertising your products.

You can buy solo ads or using free methods like social media, SEO or forum posting.

ulterios

Yes forums are good for advertising, especially quality forums that can help get people to view what you are wanting them to see. Some other good advertising methods are to use the social media websites like Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter and you can go the paid or free routes depending on if you want to pay for advertising or not.

If you do have some kind of advertising budget then using some of the better advertising services like Bing ads and Google AdWords can be good options to use.

There are always other options but much of that depends on what you want to advertise. The above options have worked well for me in the past and have always given me good results. ;)

Dean

I don't know if I would say that advertising forums are more effective but definitely more cost effective as long as you are doing it properly. You just need to be consistent with your efforts.

Paid advertising can be a real good at getting a boost in traffic and sales, but it's paid so that is something to consider versus forum advertising.

Cheers, Dean.

Maria Marketing

I am using Amazon's kindle bookstore, social media, forums, and working on SEO. Also if you can afford it paid advertising can work too.
I did not know that you could advertise on amazons kindle bookstore. I will have to check that one out. Thank you for sharing this information as I am always looking for new advertising resources. :)

Domingotarlejr

For me one of the best advertising method is through social media. We all know that people nowadays are hooked in their social media whether facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc. They keep posting thier status life, spending time to read other post.. just to keep updated. Using youtube also is a good advertising method.. I often watch in youtube and I always encounter advertisement.

augusta

The most to me is advertising on blogs especially blogs with large traffic.A lot of people that read blogs would see and would love to buy.

second best method is through emails