Are web hosting affiliate ads good for any blog?

LLRhodes

You can check the list of Hosting sites that are under EIG group here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endurance_International_Group

By the way you can promote hosting ads on your blog without any issue. But I suggest you to first try the host yourself and than write a review about it on your blog. This will increase the trust among your users and it will create good amount of sales. I hope it will help you.
Thank-you for the link.
I'm saddened to learn that Host Gator is now part of this group.
Their support used to be second to none. ..
Ah well, It's The Internet and everything seems to change at a drop of a hat...
But that isn't what this thread is about.

I think that a tasteful ad for your hosting provider is ok for any blog.
You never know which of your readers might be interested.

KeralMTG

Thank-you for the link.
I'm saddened to learn that Host Gator is now part of this group.
Their support used to be second to none. ..
Ah well, It's The Internet and everything seems to change at a drop of a hat...
But that isn't what this thread is about.

I think that a tasteful ad for your hosting provider is ok for any blog.
You never know which of your readers might be interested.
Yes hostgator is not good anymore. My cousin used them for over two years and they always have excuse for being slow and not fixing things properly. He picked hostgator because he used them a few years ago before they sold out to the new company and they used to be good but not anymore. Sad for a good company to turn to garbage like that. :(

Dean

Yes hostgator is not good anymore. My cousin used them for over two years and they always have excuse for being slow and not fixing things properly. He picked hostgator because he used them a few years ago before they sold out to the new company and they used to be good but not anymore. Sad for a good company to turn to garbage like that. :(
Yes, HG used to be good for a lower priced host, but those days are in the past now. :(

KeralMTG

Yes, HG used to be good for a lower priced host, but those days are in the past now. :(
Yes, it is very sad when a good business sells out and the new owners destroy it.

Avoid this company and promote good hosting services and that will be better and more profitable. :)

Traveler

I don't know if they are good to use on any blog but these days I seem to see them on every blog so they must make some good money for the blog owner. I was looking into these and some of these programs pay real well so I can see why everyone puts them on their blogs.

ulterios

I don't know if they are good to use on any blog but these days I seem to see them on every blog so they must make some good money for the blog owner. I was looking into these and some of these programs pay real well so I can see why everyone puts them on their blogs.
Everyone seem to put these on their sites because web hosting affiliates can make good money from some of the programs. Some pay out $50-$100+ for each commission.

Now that more and more people are getting online and having their own website or blog the demand for hosting services is higher than ever which is another reason why so many people put these on their sites.

Maria Marketing

Thanks for all the replies everyone. I think I might use just one on my site but only one that has good customer service ratings. :)