Are affiliate product reviews good for traffic and sales?

Maria Marketing

I have been reading that doing affiliate product reviews can sometimes be good to help your blog get more traffic and sales. Are these really that good and do they work for all niche types? I am looking for ways to get more traffic and affiliate sales.

My blog is in the cooking niche that I am asking about.

Traveler

Yeah affiliate product reviews can be good for both traffic and sales both. Many people want to know more about something before they buy it so the reviews can help to give them information that might help to to decide to buy or not.

I think they will be good for any niche so cooking will be fine too.

Maria Marketing

Yeah affiliate product reviews can be good for both traffic and sales both. Many people want to know more about something before they buy it so the reviews can help to give them information that might help to to decide to buy or not.

I think they will be good for any niche so cooking will be fine too.
I was think this myself because I always like to find out about things before I buy them so I though that most other people would like to do that also.

KeralMTG

I have read on some marketing blogs that reviews are good for traffic and sales. They are a good idea and you should do them.

Maria Marketing

I am sure as a buyer it is always good to read reviews about the product you are buying. But, make sure that you only give honest reviews and do not try to fake it. You want to come out as an authority within your niche right?
Oh yes, I always would only have honest reviews. I read somewhere that telling people what they want to hear is not good for sales.

Dean

Everyone wants reviews these days before they decide if they are going to make a purchase or not, so yes they are good for traffic and sales.

A lot of affiliate marketers use reviews to draw traffic for their site and for sales so they is very common.

ulterios

Reviews are real good ways to help get traffic for your website or blog and affiliate sales of products and services.

people like to read about most things before they buy something, especially if it is something that they don't know much about.

Affiliate products and services reviews can give people the information that they are seeking in order to make their decision. ;)

Melker

I used to do a lot of reviews for web hosting and they were good for traffic and sales. I never did too many affiliate product reviews but I am sure they are similar in getting traffic and sales.

Maria Marketing

I used to do a lot of reviews for web hosting and they were good for traffic and sales. I never did too many affiliate product reviews but I am sure they are similar in getting traffic and sales.
I have seen many reviews for web hosting services so I know those are common and probably good but I didn't know if other product reviews would be good. I think you are right though and they should be similar in popularity.

Melker

I have seen many reviews for web hosting services so I know those are common and probably good but I didn't know if other product reviews would be good. I think you are right though and they should be similar in popularity.
I think that review of things will be good for all things. People like to be told about things they are thinking about buying to make them feel more comfortable with their purchase.

I know that it seems like video reviews are good too. I see them in the search results when I have looked for reviews.

vishwa

I have been reading that doing affiliate product reviews can sometimes be good to help your blog get more traffic and sales. Are these really that good and do they work for all niche types? I am looking for ways to get more traffic and affiliate sales.

My blog is in the cooking niche that I am asking about.
Yes, you can write reviews on affiliate products to increase sales. When you write the review make sure that you have mentioned everything including pros and cons of the product. It will help your users to get a clear view and understanding of your product. It will also create trust among your users and increase sales.

Maria Marketing

I think that review of things will be good for all things. People like to be told about things they are thinking about buying to make them feel more comfortable with their purchase.

I know that it seems like video reviews are good too. I see them in the search results when I have looked for reviews.
I have seen a lot of video reviews in Youtube so that was something that I have considered looking into. I was thinking of having written reviews on my blog as well as video reviews for some things.

Yes, you can write reviews on affiliate products to increase sales. When you write the review make sure that you have mentioned everything including pros and cons of the product. It will help your users to get a clear view and understanding of your product. It will also create trust among your users and increase sales.
Most of the reviews that I have seen don't talk a lot about the cons of things. Do you think that it is good to show them yourself even if ptoplt might not understand or like what they read?

Melker

@Maria Marketing - I have seen some sites have video reviews on something that people can watch and then they have the review written out below the video player so people can read the review also. That might be something to look at.

Marcos

Affiliate product reviews used to be very big for earnings and traffic for your website a few years ago and I think that that will only grow these days.

I will be using reviews as part of my marketing and using the social media websites to help gain traffic to the reviews. I am thinking of some video reviews also.

Kania

I just read a blog post yesterday I think that said that affiliate product reviews can increase your sale to double or triple what they are now. This is something that I will be doing on my blog coming soon.

Melker

I just read a blog post yesterday I think that said that affiliate product reviews can increase your sale to double or triple what they are now. This is something that I will be doing on my blog coming soon.
I have read a few things in the past that said something like doubling your sales so reviews must be in demand.

Kania

I have read a few things in the past that said something like doubling your sales so reviews must be in demand.
I read today that reviews are some of the most searched videos on youtube also. People want more information before they buy things nowadays.

Maria Marketing

That would be a nice increase. I am going to have to start doing some when I get a chance and see how they do.