Anyone get any good deals for Cyber Monday?

Dean

This year it seemed like the deals were just not as good around the web for Cyber Monday as they have been in the past years. I was looking to hopefully get a few good deals on some electronics that I was wanting to get for Christmas gifts for some family members but the deals were about the same as regular sales so I didn't get anything from my needs list.

I did get a few things from Namecheap's Cyber Monday sales like a few domain registrations and a couple of cheap shared hosting plans to use for odds and ends but other than that nothing was really good that I looked at.

Did any of you get any good deals for Cyber Monday?

Cheers, Dean.

ulterios

I was checking around myself and just didn't see any kind of deals that were any better than the regular sales that I had been seeing before cyber Monday so I didn't get anything really.

I was also checking Namecheap but even they had cut down their deals on cyber Monday and also on black Friday. I was hoping for some transfer deals on domains but I guess they didn't want to offer those this year.

Overall I am disappointed in the deals for cyber Monday this year! :(

Maria Marketing

I didn't make any purchase that day. I used to when I lived in the US but not since moving to the UK. I will be keeping an eye on the sales over the next week or two since I have a couple of things I need so maybe some cyber monday sales will spill over. :)

Dean

I didn't make any purchase that day. I used to when I lived in the US but not since moving to the UK. I will be keeping an eye on the sales over the next week or two since I have a couple of things I need so maybe some cyber monday sales will spill over. :)
Over the next couple of weeks you might be able to find a good deal on some things with some of the sellers that are wanting to boost their Christmas sales numbers. You just have to keep your eyes open and that's especially true if you are shopping online since many sellers have sales that last only a day or two. Good luck with your shopping.

Cheers, Dean.

Maria Marketing

Over the next couple of weeks you might be able to find a good deal on some things with some of the sellers that are wanting to boost their Christmas sales numbers. You just have to keep your eyes open and that's especially true if you are shopping online since many sellers have sales that last only a day or two. Good luck with your shopping.

Cheers, Dean.
That is what I was also thinking. I have been checking every day and will continue to check to see what I may find. :)

KeralMTG

I was looking at some places because I was looking for a domain name but nowhere had the one I wanted on sale. I checked on black friday too.

Dean

I was looking at some places because I was looking for a domain name but nowhere had the one I wanted on sale. I checked on black friday too.
Namecheap had some deals on both days but they were for the newer TLD's and not the ones most people are looking for codes for like the .com, .net's and the other most used ones. They used to but not this year.

Cheers, Dean.

Storm

I ended up getting a laptop for my daughter online. It was a good deal I guess but probably now much better than any other good sale. This year the AWESOME deals didn't show their faces...

Dean

I ended up getting a laptop for my daughter online. It was a good deal I guess but probably now much better than any other good sale. This year the AWESOME deals didn't show their faces...
I have noticed that the past few year the great deals are getting more and more scarce. I actually will be keeping an eye out for Christmas sales for a couple of things that I need to get but I will not be holding my breath waiting for an awesome deal.

Cheers, Dean.

Storm

I have noticed that the past few year the great deals are getting more and more scarce. I actually will be keeping an eye out for Christmas sales for a couple of things that I need to get but I will not be holding my breath waiting for an awesome deal.

Cheers, Dean.
I'm lookin' for a few things myself. Maybe there will be a "Cyber Sunday" for Christmas! :Yahoo: