Any experience selling PLR ebooks & other products?

Maria Marketing

Hi everyone, I am wanting to know if any of you have any experience selling PLR ebooks or other products? I have been researching some different marketing products for my soon-to-be new blog and keep running into these kind of products but I do not know much about them.

Are they good to sell? Are they worth the time to market or is the market just too saturated? I see them everywhere, which is why I ask these questions. Either they are real good or to hard to sell as I see it.

Any information that you would care to share will be happily received. :)

Dean

Hi Maria, One thing I can recommend when seeking PLR products to sell is to make sure that you are getting good quality products that are current and are something that is popular at the current time.

There are a LOT of poor quality PLR products on places like eBay that you can get dirt cheap, but you get what you pay for. I found that out by buying some there and a couple other places, just to see what exactly the quality was.

Most of the eBooks looked like they were written by someone that might have been intoxicated at the time. LOL

Quality is something that is important because you don't want to get a reputation for selling junk products, that can kill your earnings.

So, just do some good research and see what you are getting before going crazy and making a lot of purchases.

Hope this helps.

Cheers, Dean

Maria Marketing

Hi Maria, One thing I can recommend when seeking PLR products to sell is to make sure that you are getting good quality products that are current and are something that is popular at the current time.

There are a LOT of poor quality PLR products on places like eBay that you can get dirt cheap, but you get what you pay for. I found that out by buying some there and a couple other places, just to see what exactly the quality was.

Most of the eBooks looked like they were written by someone that might have been intoxicated at the time. LOL

Quality is something that is important because you don't want to get a reputation for selling junk products, that can kill your earnings.

So, just do some good research and see what you are getting before going crazy and making a lot of purchases.

Hope this helps.

Cheers, Dean
Thanks Dean. I have been looking at some products and even bought a few (cheap, less than 1USD) and have not been too impressed by them. I was not expecting much for the price but they are pretty close to worthless.

I will have to do more research. Thanks again for your post. :)

KeralMTG

I have not sold any of these but have been looking at them and have even bought some of the cheap ones to see if they were good. They were not too good at all. I think you just need to find a quality source for them and then you will do well with them.

Maria Marketing

I have not sold any of these but have been looking at them and have even bought some of the cheap ones to see if they were good. They were not too good at all. I think you just need to find a quality source for them and then you will do well with them.
I have seen some of the cheap ones myself. Many are 4-5 years old or more from their publishing date and also of poor quality. You have to check the source for quality before making a big purchase. :)

KeralMTG

I have seen some of the cheap ones myself. Many are 4-5 years old or more from their publishing date and also of poor quality. You have to check the source for quality before making a big purchase. :)
I saw some that were from 2008 and 2009 so the information is probably mostly out of date. If you use these then they must be from a good quality seller or supplier of them.

Maria Marketing

I saw some that were from 2008 and 2009 so the information is probably mostly out of date. If you use these then they must be from a good quality seller or supplier of them.
I found many that old myself. If I am going to be marketing and selling any of these I want them to be recent unless the information is still the same I guess. Usually the ones that are several years old are not accurate with their information anymore. I'll keep checking as I get time to. :)

KeralMTG

I found many that old myself. If I am going to be marketing and selling any of these I want them to be recent unless the information is still the same I guess. Usually the ones that are several years old are not accurate with their information anymore. I'll keep checking as I get time to. :)
I have seen many websites selling these but I did not look to see if they have any kind of guarantee on the quality and customer satisfaction. That may be something to check before buying.

Maria Marketing

I have seen many websites selling these but I did not look to see if they have any kind of guarantee on the quality and customer satisfaction. That may be something to check before buying.
Thanks for the idea Keral, I didn't think about that or even look. I will check into it. :)

Catherine1

I don't have any experience selling these but I have been looking at them a little bit. What confuses me is that there are a few different types of them. Some you can sell as your own and other you can't. There are some other differences also and these have me confused a little. They seem like they might be good sellers if you have the right topics though. I would just have to learn the differences between the license from one to the next.

KeralMTG

I don't have any experience selling these but I have been looking at them a little bit. What confuses me is that there are a few different types of them. Some you can sell as your own and other you can't. There are some other differences also and these have me confused a little. They seem like they might be good sellers if you have the right topics though. I would just have to learn the differences between the license from one to the next.
Yes I was a little confused myself. Here is the main types and what they mean.

PLR = Private Label Rights = You can then sell the eBook as your own

MRR = Master Resell Rights = You can resell the product and also pass on resell rights to your customers

RR = Resell Rights = You can resell the product but your customers do not have the rights to then resell the product

I had to check it out and find out the main differences myself. You will catch on quickly I am sure.

ulterios

Hi everyone, I am wanting to know if any of you have any experience selling PLR ebooks or other products?
I have sold some of these over the years and they are kin of hit or miss as far as quality on the product and/or it's information. Lots of them are many years old so they are way outdated. There are some good ones as well but you just have to look for them. If you find a good source for these then remember where you got them in case you want to buy more later.

Are they good to sell? Are they worth the time to market or is the market just too saturated? I see them everywhere, which is why I ask these questions.
Depending on what the item is, they can be real lucrative. The trick is finding a way to stand out from the countless others who are selling the same or similar item. You can add bonuses or something else to make the deal better for potential buyers.

The big trick is finding the right traffic (or email list) that is targeted for what you are selling. If you can get good quality visitors to your site then there is good potential for making some good money.

It's all in the product and how you market it.

Good Luck. ;)

Argus

Yes I was a little confused myself. Here is the main types and what they mean.

PLR = Private Label Rights = You can then sell the eBook as your own

MRR = Master Resell Rights = You can resell the product and also pass on resell rights to your customers

RR = Resell Rights = You can resell the product but your customers do not have the rights to then resell the product

I had to check it out and find out the main differences myself. You will catch on quickly I am sure.
If I want to sell these myself then how do I know which type they are? I have seen a couple of the websites that sell these but I do not know what is allowed for each item.

KeralMTG

If I want to sell these myself then how do I know which type they are? I have seen a couple of the websites that sell these but I do not know what is allowed for each item.
When you buy them there should be information included that says which type it is and the conditions. There should be information or a link where you buy them with the details or description.

Argus

When you buy them there should be information included that says which type it is and the conditions. There should be information or a link where you buy them with the details or description.
Thank you for the information. I was looking at some websites and I found where it says what the license is. It was in small text so I did not see it before.

KeralMTG

Thank you for the information. I was looking at some websites and I found where it says what the license is. It was in small text so I did not see it before.
Yes sometimes they do not make it easy to find the license information. I sometimes have seen it at the bottom of the page in the fine prints.

Maria Marketing

I have found some websites that sell many different titles of these types of items but the websites all look a little shady. Is that how those types of websites usually look?

Storm

Are they good to sell? Are they worth the time to market or is the market just too saturated? I see them everywhere, which is why I ask these questions. Either they are real good or to hard to sell as I see it.

Any information that you would care to share will be happily received. :)
Yeah they are good to sell as long as you have some that are good and in demand. The ones that are how-to's do really well along with the ones that are about making money online.

Maria Marketing

Yeah they are good to sell as long as you have some that are good and in demand. The ones that are how-to's do really well along with the ones that are about making money online.
Thanks, i'll make a note of this. I have seen many plr sites selling how to ebooks so I guess they are popular.

Storm

Thanks, i'll make a note of this. I have seen many plr sites selling how to ebooks so I guess they are popular.
You're welcome. Yeah how-to and health related and especially weight loss are very popular selling ebooks. Everyone seems to want to lose weight which is why they are so popular, There are others that are good too but those are some of the top sellers.