4 Crucial Things You Need To Do To Build your List

nesito29

Hey there IMS people! :)

I've been looking for an email marketing section however it seems to me that there is none nor there is a blogging platform, so I will just post this here. I know that many people have many questions about how to build their own list and here I bring you 4 things you can do to start getting subscribers.

1. Put up a good web form in your site that immediately follows the end of your content. While some may say this is too soon to subscribe for a website visitors application, try to remember that your homepage should provide a quick good impression. If somehow a website visitor finds something that he or she doesn’t like and turns them off, they may just forget about signing up. A good web form for subscribing to an opt-in list is not hard to do. Just write a simple short statement about how they would like to see more and get updated about the site. Then there should be an area where they could put in their names and e-mail address. This web form will automatically save and send you the data’s inputted. As more people sign in, your list will be growing.
  2. As mentioned in the first tip, make your homepage very, very impressive. You need to have well written articles and descriptions of your site. Depending on what your site is all about, you need to capture your website visitor’s fancy. Make your site useful and very easy to use. Do not expect everyone to be tech savvy. Invest in having good programming in your site, make your graphics beautiful but don’t over do it. Don’t waste your time making the homepage too overly large megabyte wise. Not all people have dedicated T1 connections, the faster your site gets loaded, the better. Go for a look that borders between simplicity and sophisticated knowledge.
  3. Provide good service and products. A return customer is more likely to bring in more business. Even then and now, a satisfied customer will recommend a business always. Word of mouth and recommendations alone can rake in more business than an expensive ad. As your clientele roster grows so shall your list. With more members on the list, the more people will get to know about what you have new to offer.
  4. Keep a clean and private list. Never lose the trust your customers have entrusted you. If you provide e-mails to others and they get spammed, many will probably unsubscribe to you. Remember, a good reputation will drive in more traffic and subscribers as well as strengthen the loyalty of your customers.

I hope you take these tips and start taking action. Build Your List! Implementing these techniques is very easy. What's hard is avoiding procrastination, so TAKE ACTION!

nesito29

Nicely-written guide there, Jonathan. I noticed your homepage is a static page instead of the feed from your blog. Any particular SEO-related reason for this? :)

The reason for this is I'm building an authority site, it's not just a blogging site. The site is quite new and I still have to add more articles.

Luca

The reason for this is I'm building an authority site, it's not just a blogging site. The site is quite new and I still have to add more articles.

I see. I've read some of your blog posts, they are pretty informative. Keep up the great work ;)

Last edited:

nesito29

How to keep a clean list with quality subcribers while more spammers out there and ready to spam your form?
I won't say that's not going to happen. There are all kinds of people in this world but, there are a few ways to avoid this, one of them is implement a confirmation opt-in, I highly doubt that a spammer will take the time to go to their email and confirm their opt-in. The second thing is purge your list every 30-60 days, if the haven't open an email for that long, odds are they simply won't therefore are not necessary in your list. You will save a bunch of money this way! after all you will only keep active people on your list.